We know you’re busy. To schedule an appointment that fits within your schedule, please call us as far in advance as possible. We will make every effort to schedule your appointment at the time and date you request, but it isn’t always possible.
We also know that sometimes you just can’t make plans ahead of time. Need an appointment, like, yesterday? We can come close with Same Day appointments in Family Practice, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Give us a call, and we’ll see if your provider has any Same Day appointments available. If the Same Day appointments are already filled, you can get exceptional, same day care at Urgent Care with no appointment necessary. And if you do have a primary care provider at BMC and visit us in Urgent Care, our physicians will be able to see your electronic health record and attend to your healthcare needs with complete information at hand.
Same-day appointments and Urgent Care
We try to accommodate sick patients who want to see their primary care provider as soon as possible with same-day appointments. Please call and ask the BMC Appointment Center for availability. If all same-day appointment times are already filled, BMC Urgent Care is open with no appointment necessary. The BMC Urgent Care physician will record all your patient information in your electronic health record and information about your visit will be sent immediately to your BMC primary care doctor to help with follow-up.
You can call us at 541-382-4900
Ask about same day availability.
When you call, we’ll need to identify you in our electronic health records system. We also want to make sure to reserve the right amount of time for your appointment. Please have the following information available:
- Patient’s name, address, phone number
- Patient’s date of birth or Social Security number
- Patient’s insurance information
- Patient’s employer information
- Patient’s emergency contact information
- Reason for appointment
- Whether you want to see a specific provider or the first available appointment
Also remember to check with your health plan to be sure that the care you’re requesting or that we’re recommending is covered by your plan.
Things happen. If you can’t keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible and we’ll help you reschedule. Please remember that not showing up for your appointment or canceling with less than 24 hours’ notice may result in a cancellation charge.
Here’s a handy list of what you’ll need to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Medicaid/Medicare card (if applicable)
- Social Security information (know your number!)
- Photo ID (e.g. driver’s license)
- Your contact information
- Contact information of the personal responsible for payment (if other than you)
- List of medications you’re taking
- List of any known drug allergies
- List of any healthcare concerns
- Medical records or x-rays (if you’re being referred to us from outside Bend Memorial Clinic). For more information about this, please call 541.317-4367.
- Co-payment (cash, check, VISA, Discover, MasterCard)
Don’t have a doctor yet? No problem. Call the Appointment Center, and we’ll help you choose the physician who is right for you. You can also review the Providers section on this site to get to know the many talented, compassionate physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners at Bend Memorial Clinic.