You can call us at 541-382-4900
Ask about same day availability.
When you call, we’ll need to identify you in our electronic health records system. We also want to make sure to reserve the right amount of time for your appointment. Please have the following information available:
- Patient’s name, address, phone number
- Patient’s date of birth or Social Security number
- Patient’s insurance information
- Patient’s employer information
- Patient’s emergency contact information
- Reason for appointment
- Whether you want to see a specific provider or the first available appointment
Also remember to check with your health plan to be sure that the care you’re requesting or that we’re recommending is covered by your plan.
Things happen. If you can’t keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible and we’ll help you reschedule. Please remember that not showing up for your appointment or canceling with less than 24 hours’ notice may result in a cancellation charge.
Here’s a handy list of what you’ll need to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Medicaid/Medicare card (if applicable)
- Social Security information (know your number!)
- Photo ID (e.g. driver’s license)
- Your contact information
- Contact information of the personal responsible for payment (if other than you)
- List of medications you’re taking
- List of any known drug allergies
- List of any healthcare concerns
- Medical records or x-rays (if you’re being referred to us from outside Bend Memorial Clinic). For more information about this, please call 541.317-4367.
- Co-payment (cash, check, VISA, Discover, MasterCard)
Don’t have a doctor yet? No problem. Call the Appointment Center, and we’ll help you choose the physician who is right for you. You can also review the Providers section on this site to get to know the many talented, compassionate physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners at Bend Memorial Clinic.
Bend Memorial Clinic offers you several options for paying your bill. You may pay your bill online, by US mail, by phone or by visiting the Main Registration counter at any of our clinic locations.
If you would like to request a copy of your medical records, you may contact our Medical Records Department at (541) 317-4222.
If you have a change in information you can contact Customer Service at 541-317-4200.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Account number, first and last name, DOB, zip, and phone.
Click here to pay your bill online.
Bend Memorial Clinic Customer Service 541-317-4200
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have about payments and health insurance. Just give us a call at 541- 317-4200.