- 1/2 pound (8 to 10) uncooked lasagna noodles
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add noodles and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain well and gently transfer to a clean work surface.
- Oil a small roasting pan or casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Working with one noodle at a time, spread with about 2 tablespoons of the ricotta and 2 tablespoons of the marinara then top with spinach.
- Starting at one end, roll up noodle snugly then arrange in pan either seam-side down or with the rolls close enough together to hold each other closed.
- Pour remaining marinara over assembled rolls then sprinkle with mozzarella and bake until golden and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving (Serves 4 to 6): 350 calories (100 from fat), 11 g total fat, 6 g saturated fat, 35 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrates, (4 g dietary fiber, 9 g sugar), 16 g protein.