- 1 pound tiny yellow new potatoes, each about 1-inch in diameter
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 3 ears corn, cut into 1-inch rounds (about 6 rounds per ear)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold salted water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until potatoes are just tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from the pot using a slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- Return the pot of water to a boil and add corn. Cook for 1 minute until bright yellow and then drain and set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, combine arugula, parsley, oil, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Process until the mixture resembles a smooth pesto; set aside. (Makes about 1 cup steak sauce.)
- Alternate potatoes, corn and steak on skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before assembling.)
- Season kabobs with remaining salt.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking.
- Arrange kabobs on the grill and cook, turning occasionally until steak is cooked to your liking, about 6 minutes for medium-rare.
- Alternatively, preheat the broiler and place the oven rack 6 inches below the heating element.
- Arrange kabobs on a baking sheet and broil for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Serve kabobs alongside steak sauce.
Per Serving (Serves 4 to 6): 330 calories (160 from fat), 18g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 570mgsodium, 23g carbohydrates, (2 g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 19g protein.