- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup 365 Everyday Value® Organic Teriyaki Sauce, divided, plus more for serving
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 1 head romaine lettuce, quartered
- In a dish, coat chicken with 2 tablespoons of the sauce, cover and chill for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium-high heat cooking.
- Grill chicken, flipping halfway, until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Brush peppers and lettuce with remaining 2 tablespoons sauce, and then grill, turning occasionally, until just tender and charred, 6 to 8 minutes for the peppers and about 2 minutes for the lettuce.
- Arrange lettuce on plates, and then thinly slice chicken and peppers and divide among the plates.
- Serve with more sauce on the side.
Per Serving (Serves 4): 190 calories (30 from fat), 3.5 g total fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrates, (4 g dietary fiber, 7 g sugar), 27 g protein.