- 1 cup Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup lightly packed chopped kale
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, grilled and sliced
- 1 small (6-ounce) cooked sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons Nom Nom Paleo Magic Mushroom Powder or other seasoning spice blend (optional)
- Fine sea salt to taste (optional)
- Lime wedges for serving
- Prepare cauliflower rice according to package instructions; place in a serving bowl and keep warm.
- Combine kale and a tablespoon or two of water in a small saucepan.
- Cover and steam until kale is bright green and just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top cauliflower rice with kale, chicken, sweet potato and avocado and garnish with cilantro.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and salt if desired and serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving (Serves 1): 390 calories 18 g total fat, 4 g saturated fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 630 mg sodium, 23g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, 8 g sugar), 35 g protein.