- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla. Use whole wheat bread instead of tortilla if desired.
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 1 ounce thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 6 thin slices cucumber
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Pack the ingredients separately in a lunch box to avoid having a soggy wrap at mealtime.
- Arrange tortilla on a large plate.
- Top with lettuce, turkey, cheese, cucumbers and tomatoes, then drizzle with dressing.
- Roll up and serve.
Per Serving (Serves 1) : 400 calories (210 from fat), 24 g total fat, 8 g saturated fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 990 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, 4 g sugar), 21 g protein.