Have you ever wanted guilt free ice cream? This simple recipe is full of health benefits and can be prepared in less than five minutes. It’s low in sugar, calories and high in Omega 3s and fiber. A perfect treat on a hot summer afternoon, or to satisfy a late night craving!
- 1 small banana peeled, sliced and frozen
- 3 tbsp 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
- Place frozen banana pieces and milk together in blender
- Process until thick and creamy
- top with walnuts (optional)
Preptime is 5 minutes. 160 calories per serving and 6 grams of fat per serving.