A quick and easy salad featuring the bold flavors of the Mediterranean.
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup finely sliced kale, tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 130 calories (35 from fat), 4g total fat, 140mg sodium, 21g carbohydrates, (5 g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 6g protein.