SMGOR’s Virtual Visit – Telemedicine service can connect patients virtually to an SMGOR provider, offering convenience and the same quality care while avoiding risk to exposure of COVID-19 and other sicknesses.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be an Oregon resident.
- Be sure you have a smartphone, tablet or computer (with a microphone and camera).
- You phone our SMGOR care team member at 541-706-2319
- Our care team member will assist in setting you up with a virtual visit appointment.
- Before the appointment begins, a care team member will register you and establish an online medical account. Then, a care team member will help you download the video visit app from Google or Apple app store.
Providers you know and trust in all departments are equipped for telemedicine visits, including:
- Primary Care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine)
- Infectious Disease
- Surgical Specialties
- Allergy & Asthma
- Behavioral Health
- Weight Management