SMGOR’s Virtual Visit – Telemedicine service can connect patients virtually to an SMGOR provider, offering convenience and the same quality care while avoiding risk to exposure of COVID-19 and other sicknesses.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be an Oregon resident.
- Be sure you have a smartphone, tablet or computer (with a microphone and camera).
- You phone our SMGOR care team member at 541-706-2319
- Our care team member will assist in setting you up with a virtual visit appointment.
- Before the appointment begins, a care team member will register you and establish an online medical account. Then, a care team member will help you download the video visit app from Google or Apple app store.