Vascular surgeons are the only physicians that can provide comprehensive vascular care from medical management to endovascular interventions to major open bypass surgery. From preventing strokes by carotid intervention or surgery, to saving legs by endovascular or open lower extremity arterial revascularization, our vascular surgeons use the most up to date technology to treat patients with all types of vascular disease.
They partner with other specialists and primary care providers to advance vascular care and ensure our patients receive the most comprehensive and personal health care.
Our Vascular surgeons perform a full range of vascular and endovascular procedures, including:
- Endovascular or open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms, thoracic aortic aneurysms, and thoracoabdominal aneurysms, including fenestrated and branched stent grafts
- Open surgical reconstructions and balloon angioplasty and stenting in all vascular areas
- Carotid endarterectomy and carotid artery stenting
- Bypass surgery and endovascular therapy for peripheral artery disease and gangrene of the limbs
- Endovascular and open surgical treatment for peripheral artery aneurysms
- Endovascular surgical intervention, such as angioplasty and stenting, in all vascular areas
- Endovenous laser therapy treatment, radiofrequency ablation or subfascial endoscopic perforator surgery for varicose veins and venous ulcers
- Endovascular and open surgical reconstruction for deep vein occlusions