On a hot summers day nothing hits the spot more than a refreshing smoothie. Now you don’t have to sacrifice your health when enjoying a delicious treat. This Pina Kale-ada smoothie is jam packed full of Vitamin C and fruits to give your skin a healthy summer glow. Kale also contains a high source of iron, antioxidants, and Vitamin K. This smoothie recipe is full of simple ingredients and very versatile, so make sure to share the love with your family and friends!
- 1 cup frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 whole, peeled orange
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 packed cup kale
- a sprinkle of shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into blender
- Blend until all ingredients are completely mixed together
- Pour into glasses
- Add garnish of sprinkled coconut shreds
- Share and Enjoy!